This Keto Shrimp Alfredo is a simple from scratch Alfredo sauce with sauteed shrimp asparagus and spinach. Whats even better is it can double for a pasta as well feeding the carb-lovers in your family all at once!
So, I hate to be THAT guy, but I’ve been really hooked on this keto diet for about 6 months. I’ve lost close to 30 pounds so far. Even though I totally miss the carbs, its worth the sacrifice!
Meals like this keto shrimp Alfredo totally hits the spot too. Replacing the pasta with loads of fresh asparagus and spinach combined with that buttery, garlicky Alfredo totally distracts from the fact that there isn’t any pasta in it.
And it comes together so quick, since we’re using shrimp in this dish, which takes less than 5 minutes to cook, my keto shrimp alfredo dish can be on the table and done in about 20 minutes or less!.
And when you’re having a cheat day and need to give those carbs a little love (or get pushback from the carb-lovers in the family), just add pasta to the mix and you’ve got a dish that can be done two ways!
This is seriously delicious meal you’re going to enjoy keto or not!
Like chicken better? Check out my one-pan chicken alfredo recipe!
Keto Shrimp Asparagus and Spinach Alfredo
- 1 lb shrimp 16-20
- 2 cups asparagus chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan 1/4 cup reserved
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt more to taste
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup italian parsley chopped
- In a pan, melt butter along with minced garlic. Add shrimp and asparagus. sauteed until shrimp is almost opaque; about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream, 3/4 cup Parmesan, salt and pepper. simmer until cream thickens.
- Stir in spinach and Italian parsley and bring off heat. Top with remaining Parmesan and serve.