I’ve been craving a shrimp po’boy. It’s such a simple meal, and really is a blank canvas for you to get creative with it!
Today I’m sharing a Sriracha Shrimp Po’boy, using SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp lightly tossed in sriracha and served on a bun with a little sriracha mayo, and a quick and easy citrus lime slaw.
This is incredibly easy to put together, and has so much flavor going on. You have the rich flavor and crunchy texture from SeaPak’s Popcorn Shrimp, with a little heat from the sriracha.
Then you have a wonderful crunch and bright flavor from the citrus slaw that makes this the perfect summer meal!
Rather than having to make my popcorn shrimp from scratch, I love cutting corners with great quality brands like SeaPak.
They come out so crispy from the oven, and I can’t help but munch on a handful before they even make it to the dinner table.
While my batch of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp is cooking in the oven, I have plenty of time to get my quick sriracha mayo, and citrus lime slaw done. I even use pre-cut veggie mix for the coleslaw. Every corner I can cut during the summer to get dinner on the table is a huge win!
Best part of this? I don’t have to make a separate meal to please my picky eater! Would he eat my sriracha shrimp po’boy? No way. Too many textures and flavors going on for him. But you know what I do? Keep some of the SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp off to the side, and he’ll eat them as is.
Yes. I’ve found something other than a tostada, or cheeseburger that my son will eat! WIN!!!
Sriracha Shrimp Po'boy with Citrus Lime Slaw
- 1 box SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 4 tbsp sriracha
- 4 tbsp mayonaise
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 2 cups coleslaw salad mix
- 1 whole lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to temperature as 450 F. Arrange shrimp on a cooling rack and place in the middle of the oven. Cook for about 9-11 minutes.
- While the shrimp is cooking, mix the coleslaw mix cilantro. squeeze in the juice from a lime and toss. Let set in the fridge. In a bowl mix mayo and sriracha and set aside.
- In a large bowl place popcorn shrimp in with a few squeezes of sriracha and toss. Place in hoagie rolls and top with the citrus lime slaw, and some sriracha mayo. Serve with fries and enjoy!!