This post is sponsored by National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association. All thoughts are my own
When it comes to snacks, I like to make ones that are easy to share. And with the weather as cold as it has been lately, I’ve been in the mood for a nice warm batch of my Spinach Artichoke Dip in a bread bowl. It’s easy for sharing, fun to dip, and the perfect crowd pleaser, especially on game day!
During my last trip down the dairy aisle at the grocery store, I picked up a variety of Kraft cheeses to make sure this recipe had real, quality cheese. Their cheese always tastes delicious, and their mozzarella always melts really well!
Especially Kraft’s cream cheese. When I’m checking out all the different cream cheese in the dairy aisle, I always come back to my tried and true Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Especially when cooking!
When preparing your spinach artichoke dip bread bowl, toast the bread that is cut out and use it to dip. I like to drizzle some olive oil over the bread, then add a little more of that Kraft Parmesan cheese on top and toast it all together with the bread bowl.
This is what snack time is all about for me. It’s simple to prepare and cook. Really, you can treat the whole family to snack time in 20 minutes with this recipe! And the majority of the time it’s just sitting in the oven, so you don’t really have much to babysit.
Other than your toddler, who gets into anything and everything that he’s not supposed to when you’re not looking. WHY?! WHY IS DRAWING ON YOUR ARMS A GOOD IDEA?! #DadLife
Also, be sure to check out the Easy Home Meals website to get more recipe ideas, tips and giveaways
Spinach Artichoke Dip In A Bread Bowl
- 8 oz Kraft Philadelphia Cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup light mayonaisse
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 14 oz marinated artichoke heart
- 3 oz Frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 loaf french bread your favorite kind (I used french)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, mix all three cheeses, and your mayonnaise. Stir in artichoke hearts and chopped spinach. Set aside.
- Cut out the top of the loaf of bread to make a bowl, scoop out as much of the bread needed to make enough space for your spinach artichoke dip. Fill the bread bowl with the artichoke dip and place on a baking sheet. Top off with a little more mozzarella and Parmesan if desired.
- Take the top section you cut out for the bread bowl and slice. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, place on the pan with bread bowl. Cook for 20 minutes until everything is nice and melted. Enjoy!