These loaded breakfast fries are topped with everything dreams are made of, bacon cheese, green onion, sunny side up eggs and a spicy aioli – who can resist that?!
That’s right. These are so good, I can’t even grammar!
Breakfast is my favorite way to celebrate the weekend. Whether we’re having a day out as a family or just lounging around in our pajamas watching movies all day, a fun breakfast is always the right way to start!
I’ll take whatever shortcut wins I can when it comes to making breakfast for the family, without compromising flavor.
I made a quick “secret sauce” using Cholula as my secret weapon to the sauce for these loaded breakfast fries. I combined Cholula Chipotle, and Chili Garlic flavors to add a new level of flavor.
If you didn’t know better you’d think I’d had a concoction of seasonings in this secret sauce. Whelp – I guess the secret is out! mayo, garlic and some Cholula.
And if Cholula is not your thing, any of your favorite hot sauces will do the trick!
Putting this loaded breakfast fries recipe together is easy peasy. While your fries begin to cook in the oven, cut up bacon and fry it up. Both those items are hands off, so you have time to create the Cholula secret sauce.
And feel free to add more Cholula to your sauce. The more Cholula you add, the more flavor the secret sauce gets! I drizzled the sauce all over my breakfast fries.
It had a nice smokey flavor to it with a hint of garlic and is definitely worth bringing to the table to dip!
And if you want something less spicy, check out my breakfast fry casserole! Its just as good, more of a fritata style. But is definitely another great recipe to throw in your breakfast arsenal.
Loaded Breakfast Fries
- 2 tbsp Cholula Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cholula Chile Garlic Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 16 oz thin cut fries
- 1/4 lb chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 4-6 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 with fries in a skillet placed the oven. Cook for about 8-10 minutes until fries are about half-way cooked.
- While Fries are cooking, place chopped bacon in a pan over medium heat and stir occasionally, place on a cooling rack to drain when done.
- In a bowl combine Cholula Hot sauces, mayonnaise, and ketchup until evenly incorporated. Store in the fridge.
- Take fries out once softened, top with cheese, bacon and scallions. Crack eggs on top off loaded fries, and place back into the oven. Continue to cook for about 10 minutes or until the eggs yolks are white.
- Drizzle Cholula secret sauce over the fries Grab some forks and enjoy!