Nothing beats a traditional S’more. But having Grilled S’more Dip as an easy treat for movie night, or outdoor party is definitely a great way to let everyone get in on the S’more action without having to make one themselves!
Whats there to say a about s’more dip other than its a slice of heaven on a graham cracker! It still has that toasted flavor from the grill, and the chocolate is melted which makes it so gooey and warm. It’s honestly more addicting than a traditional s’more.
For my s’more dip, since its on the grill, I like to serve it in a cast iron skillet. Because of that I like to also line the pan with graham crackers. Not only because it makes it easy to grab a cracker and dig in. But I found that it also helps with preventing any of the chocolate and marshmallow from burning too quickly.
Another tip when making grilled s’more dip – I found that keeping the heat high on one side of the grill, and placing on the other side unheated, seems to be the best option. It keeps the heat low on the bottom, and higher on top so you get the marshmallows nice and toasted while night burning everything on the bottom.
Also, I highly recommend not turning your back on your s’more dip. Especially if you have a child and pregnant wife in the house. It will be gone before you know it! I’m just glad I got my photos done before letting them know it was made!
Don’t worry about being precise on the measurements for this recipe either. It’s a s’more dip, eyeball it and have your chocolate to mallow ratio to your liking!
Grilled S'more Dip
- 6 whole graham crackers more for dipping
- 1 1/2 cups small marshmallows
- 1 extra large milk chocolate candy bar
- line a small cast iron skillet with graham crackers. Add chocolate and marshmallows on top.
- Set one side of your grill to high heat. Place the skillet on the the side of the grill with no heat under it.
- Cover your grill and let this cook until the chocolate is melted and marshmallows are golden; about 10 minutes.
- Let this sit for about 5 minutes and grab more graham crackers to dig in. Enjoy!