With warm days ahead of us, this cucumber salad makes an amazing side dish that you’ll want to have on deck for your next grill out.
This cucumber salad is bright, fresh if you’re looking for something fresh to add as a side to your burger than a heaping serving of french fries, this is the way to go!
One thing I noticed when creating this recipe, It doesn’t stay for too long. the cucumbers will start to sweat out, leaving a lot of juice in the salad if left in the fridge over night.
It also loses its crunch, so I highly suggest putting this together the day of, and dont count on leftovers!
And if you’re looking to keep the whole greek vibe going on with this dish, try this lamb burger
- 4 cups cucumber chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Chop cucumbers into 1/2 inch pieces, halve tomatoes, rincse chickpeas, and chop fresh herbs. Place into a large bowl
- Pour in olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Stir with a spoon until evenly mixed. Top with feta cheese and serve. Enjoy!