This post is sponsored by Kroger and Tyson Foods.
The older these kids get, the more I feel the pressure to get festive with food. And this chicken nugget chili fries graveyard is exactly what they’re looking for.
This is such a fun and easy dinner to sit in front of the tv with the kids and watch a Halloween movie. But it also doubles or something easy to bring to a Halloween potluck!
I’m using Tyson Fully Cooked Chicken Nuggets that have 100% natural ingredients, and no antibiotics, hormones or steroids. Yeah, this isn’t exactly a “healthy” meal, but I have peace of mind knowing I’m using quality ingredients in my fun food too!
I stopped off at my local Ralphs grocery store and picked up a bag of Tyson nuggets, a bag of fries, and a couple cans of chili con carne.
If you’ve used my crock pot chili, feel free to use some of those leftovers for this recipe too!
Now this is so simple. Heat up your chili over the stove, bake the fries and Tyson nuggets and you’re ready to assemble!
The Tyson nuggets have that “gravestone” look to them so they naturally just fit in. If you’re looking to snazzy this up, you can write little messages with BBQ sauce or ketchup on the nuggets as well.
But you’ll want to save that for right before serving, letting it sit too long and it will soak into the nugget and the words get hard to make out. Either way it’s fun!
Chicken Nugget Chili Fries Graveyard
- 12 Tyson Nuggets
- 1 bag French Fries
- 32 oz chili con carne
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion for garnish
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Place fries on a baking sheet and nuggets on another baking sheet. Place fries in the oven for 22 minutes.
- After 11 minutes, place nuggets in the oven and continue to bake. Place chili in a large pot and warm up over medium heat.
- Remove both fries and Tyson nuggets from the oven. Pour chili on top of fries and spread evenly with a spoon. Top with cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes
- Remove Chili fries from the oven. Place Tyson nuggets into the chili fries vertically, and garnish with green onions. Enjoy!