This post is sponsored by Just BARE Chicken®
Crispy Chicken Wings don’t always need to be fried. This recipe is extremely easy to put together, easy to get the kids involved, and best yet? If you’ve got a picky eater in the house like I do, it passes the test!
For this chicken wing recipe I’m making these as easy as it gets, take a ranch packet, combine it with a little baking powder.
Toss your Just BARE Chicken Wingettes and Drummettes in a bowl with this mix and put them on a cookie sheet and set them in the oven.
I enjoy being able to use simple recipes like these as an excuse to get my son involved. He’s was so inquisitive over chicken wings.
“Where do these come from? Why do they have bones? Can I eat the bones? Why Not? I want to eat the bones?!”
Seriously, these were the questions coming out of his mouth!
Keeping a picky child fed is hard enough, but being able to find food that a toddler loves and isn’t pumped full of hormones and antibiotics can be tricky.
I’ve been a huge fan of Just BARE chicken lately. Not only do they allow you to trace your chicken back to its originating family farm, all of their chicken is grain fed, no added hormones and has no antibiotics ever.
Now I bet your wondering where the buffalo is coming from in these buffalo ranch wings, right?
Well of course I could toss these in buffalo sauce, but then they become too spicy for Brayden. So to keep mom and dad happy, I combined some ranch dressing, along with some hot wing sauce to dip in.
It’s like a reverse buffalo wing!
But of course, if you want to spice them all up, toss them in some hot wing sauce before serving, and you’ll have an amazing hot wing bursting with flavor!
Buffalo Ranch Baked and Crispy Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Just BARE wingettes and drummettes
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 F. In a small bowl, whisk baking powder into a pack of ranch dressing mix. Place wingettes and drummettes into a large bowl. Add ranch/baking powder mixture and toss until evenly incorporated.
- Place wings onto a cooling rack, over a baking sheet. Place in the center rack of your oven and cook for about 45 minutes; internal temperature should be 165F
- Mix ranch and buffalo sauce in a small bowl for dipping sauce. For an added kick toss wings in hot wing sauce before serving and enjoy!