Buffalo chicken, meet flatbread pizza. This is what last minute meals are all about! It’s cheesy, spicy and topped off with a quick bleu cheese carrot and celery slaw that is out of this world! Buffalo Chicken flatbread pizza is the perfect lazy dinner!
Sometimes rummaging through your fridge to throw together a last minute recipe idea together can bring out something amazing. Boneless wings, Buffalo sauce, a little mozzarella cheese and naan bread.
I baked up the breaded boneless “wings” (or popcorn chicken, whatever suits you), then tossed it in a new buffalo sauce from Panera, if you’re interested in checking that out, you can find it here [affiliate]. But any good buffalo sauce works.
I added more buffalo sauce as the “pizza sauce”, topped with mozzarella, then put my buffalo wings on top, then baked until the cheese was nice an melted. For the topping, just dice up some carrots, celery, then add some bleu cheese, mayo, and a splash of apple cider vinegar, and you have a topping that will give you that whole “hot wing” experience.
Next time you have no idea what to make for dinner, this buffalo chicken flatbread pizza is hopefully a little inspiration for you. Explore your fridge, you may have something great in there!
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza With Bleu Cheese Slaw
- 1/2 lb frozen breaded boneless wings
- 3 tbsp hot wing sauce more to taste
- 4 slices naan flatbread
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- 4 stalks celery
- 4 oz baby carrots
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 oz bleu cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cook your frozen boneless wings for about 10-15 minutes, toss in a bowl with hot wing sauce and set aside.
- spread a little spoonful of hot wing sauce on your naan flatbread, add a handful of mozzarella cheese. Place the your boneless wings on top. Cook on the top rack for about 7-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- While the pizza is cooking, dice celery and carrots and place in a mixing bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, bleu cheese and apple cider vinegar until evenly mixed.
- When the pizza is ready, top with the bleu cheese slaw, and drizzle a little more of that hot wing sauce if desired. Enjoy!