Nothing beats a nice potato soup bread bowl on a cold rainy day. Especially when it takes literally minutes to make!
I’m also adding some hearty roasted broccoli and jalapenos into this potato soup, to add a little heat.
And getting it done in around 10 minutes. BOOM!
When its a cold rainy day, like this rare gloomy Monday in So Cal, coming home to something nice, warm and comforting is just what you need.
Sometimes you just don’t feel like spending that much time in the kitchen to make it happen. I know I don’t!
To make this recipe get on the table super fast, Pacific Foods supplied me with their Roasted Garlic & Potato Soup, which has notes of roasted garlic, that add mild, sweet flavor to this rich, creamy blend of Yukon Gold and russet potatoes.
So while the Roasted Garlic & Potato Soup is on the stove warming up, I’m roasting up some broccoli florets, with Parmesan and chopped jalapenos.
Along with cutting out the bread bowl, and turning the bread bowl “lid” into a toasted cheesy jalapeno dipping bread!
Pacific offers a wide variety of organic products, including flavorful soups, sauces, broths and stocks, as well as the broadest range of non-dairy beverages and a growing collection of dips, meals and sides.
The soup itself has a nice creamy texture which is perfect for dipping that cheesy jalapeno bread into. And with the addition of roasted Parmesan broccoli and jalapeno adds a wonderful bite to this soup, both with texture and a little heat!
I’ll be serving this roasted broccoli jalapeno potato soup bread bowl to the family, on nights where I’m coming home late.
Orrr just don’t feel like blowing up the kitchen to make a homemade soup! This soup is perfect for getting dinner on the table in minutes!
And the nights that I do have time to make soup? I’d cut up some potatoes, and add it to this base. Its definitely a soup to keep stocked in the pantry for those lazy nights!
This post has been sponsored by Pacific Foods. All opinions are my own!
Broccoli Jalapeno Potato Soup Bread Bowl Recipe
Roasted Broccoli Jalapeno Potato Soup Bread Bowl
- 32 oz Pacific Food's Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 medium bread bowls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno keep a couple sliced for the bread
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- preheat oven to 425; Bring soup to heat over medium-high heat on the stove.
- While the soup is heating, place broccoli, Parmesan, butter and chopped jalapeno in a skillet. Place in the oven.
- Cut out the bread tops from your bread bowls. Place cheese and sliced jalapenos (optional) and toast in the oven. Both broccoli and bread tops should be ready in about 10 minutes.
- Add about 1 cup of broccoli to each bowl, then pour in the soup. Serve with the toasted jalapeno cheese bread top and enjoy!