This post is sponsored by Krusteaz
Sheet Pan Pancakes. Sounds so simple you’ll say, “why didn’t I think of that”. This is the perfect breakfast to feed the whole family quickly and easily, or even go the extra step and do some meal prep to have morning breakfast done for the week!
This back to school thing has got our schedules all mixed up. I barely know what’s up or down these days.
I’ve been trying everything in the book to make our routines transitions as easy as possible, even meal prepping can be tough!
I’ve come up with a system. Keep it simple.
This is as simple as meal prep gets my friends. A few cups of Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix, add water, then top with your family’s favorite fruits.
If you couldn’t tell over the last year, we’re a Krusteaz house. I love how easy it makes my life when it comes to baking.
No measuring of ingredients (other than water), which minimizes Dad screwing up pancakes in the morning, while answering this mornings addition of “Why, Daddy?”
It’s also such a great way to get your little ones involved in the kitchen. My son has really taken an interested in helping his old man cook. He always says it’s, “Brayden and Daddy with A Pan” when we cook together.
Who cut onions in the middle of allergy season!
I’m meal prepping our sheet pancakes with some sausage and bacon, which reheats in the microwave just as good as new in about 20 seconds.
Feel free to throw in whatever your kiddos will eat in the morning!
BREAKFAST MEAL PREP: Strawberry Banana Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 whole banana sliced
FOR MEAL PREP
- 12 strip bacon
- 12 links breakfast sausage
- 12 meal prep containers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a mixing bowl, whisk Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix with water until smooth. Pour into a 12x18 sheet pan
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas and place in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes, or until you can poke a toothpick in the center, and it comes out dry.
- While the pancakes are in the oven, place bacon and sausage in separate pans and cook until done, setting aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess grease
- Cut pancakes into even squares, then place into meal prep containers with a strip of bacon and breakfast sausage. Store in the fridge
- To reheat – place in the microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds, enjoy!