This post is sponsored by Farm Rich. All opinions are my own.
Fettuccine Alfredo is always a winner in our house. It’s loaded with flavor, super easy to cook, and for Mother’s Day I’m going to add a special twist to it to make our dinner fancy using Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms!
When mom’s favorite thing besides chocolate is mushrooms, you’ve gotta add them into her special meal, and this is the perfect way to do that!
This Mother’s Day is a special one in our house. This will be the last Mother’s Day as a family of three. This same time next year we’ll be a family of four and have a whole new batch of experiences to have!
We want to make this a special one for the special woman in our lives! So we’ll definitely be getting in some well-deserved family time. Take mom to her favorite amusement park, clean the house up for mom – or at least the best us messy boys can.
And now that Brayden is old enough to help around with cooking (and gets excited about it), we’re going to make a special dinner together for Mom!
Farm Rich is definitely a brand I can get on board with. They offer snacks, appetizers and breakfast foods made with wholesome ingredients, quick-frozen and carefully packaged so busy families can prepare great-tasting food within minutes.
They’re also having a giveaway right now that you might want to check out! (see details at the bottom of this post)
They celebrate doing it “your way”. And through all that day-to-day chaos, it’s definitely nice to find a brand that helps along the way. Farm Rich products make those crazy weeknights a little easier to get wholesome, feel-good meals put on the table and have the family enjoy.
I don’t want to blow up the kitchen, or spend too much time in there this Mother’s Day, and by using Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms, I’m allowed not only to cut some corners in food prep, but it’s something simple that my 3 year old can help out with in the kitchen!
While I’m getting a super easy Alfredo sauce made, Brayden can handle pouring the Breaded Mushrooms out of the Farm Rich box onto a cooking sheet.
This Fettuccine Alfredo sauce is made with love – from scratch. And it’s ready in the same amount of time it takes for the noodles to boil, and the Breaded Mushrooms to bake in the oven. The Alfredo sauce is loaded with flavor from thyme, garlic and fresh parmesan! It’s definitely a top contender to my marinara!
So with our bellies full of some amazing Breaded Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo, I think Mother’s Day will definitely end on a special note. And if you or the Mom in your life would like a little time off from meal planning and grocery shopping, be sure to enter the Farm Rich #MomTime Mother’s Day giveaway!
Five winners will receive a simple family meal delivery subscription and Farm Rich appetizers for a week! To enter, visit the Farm Rich Facebook giveaway page now through May 14th, and be sure to share your #MomTime messages on social media to let us know how you find or are giving the lady of the household #MomTime this Mother’s Day and during life’s busy moments.
If you’re doing anything special this Mother’s Day I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
Breaded Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 Box Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
For The Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 F, in a medium pot bring 4 quarts water with a pinch of salt to boil.
- When the oven is preheated, place your Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms on a cooking sheet and place in the oven for 14-16 minutes. Add noodles to pot when water is boiling; about 11 minutes, until tender.
- While the Breaded Mushrooms and noodles are cooking, melt butter in a large skillet, Add diced onions and minced garlic to the page. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour vigorously; add thyme salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in milk, cook on medium about 5 minutes. Reduce to low and stir in parmesan and parsley.
- Drain noodles and stir into skillet with alfredo sauce. Top with Farm Rich Mushrooms, then add a little more parmesan and Italian parsley. Enjoy!